Hi there my friend (or friend of a friend)!
I’m so happy you’re interested in helping me (while laughing a lot at the same time)!
I’m in the process of creating a video highlight reel of my newest speech entitled: Laughter is No Joke: Relieving Stress and Avoiding Burnout in the Workplace
On May 20th, I’ve booked a small conference room for my videographer (dear friend Lisa Hunter) to film my talk. While I have video footage from other events I’ve spoken at, this way Lisa gets to set up all the angles and the lights the way she wants to see me at my best.
I need people to be the audience members for filming!
As an attendee you will get to:
- Laugh… a lot!
- Do some fun activities
- Learn strategies to laugh more
- Sip free coffee or tea
- Hang out with playful people
- Bring friends with you, the more the merrier!
I’d need you to:
- Wear business attire (or business casual, like you’d wear to a business conference)
- Be willing to be videotaped as part of the audience
- Be able to attend the full 1 hr & 45 minute event (please see details below)
- Give yourself permission to enjoy some LOL-ing
- RSVP before May 15th (space is limited, so sooner is better)
Here’s the When and Where:
When: 10:15am – 12pm on May 20th
Where: Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs, 350 S. Northlake Blvd., Altamonte Springs (Dogwood Room)
Cost: Free to attend when you RSVP
2 Easy Steps to RSVP:
Please email Kim at Info@JoyfulBeing.com, and…
- Put the words “Filming Event” in the subject line
- Include your full name in the email. If you are bringing guests, please include how many people.
If the room fills up, I will keep a wait list. Therefore, if you need to cancel, please email ASAP so someone else can have your spot.
Thanks so much!
And did I mention there will be lots of ha ha ha-ing???
And it’s free?
If you’re new to what I do, here’s a bit about about me:
Kim McIntyre helps audiences to let go of stress and feel like happy dancing! She teaches simple techniques which can be easily woven into daily life. The participants laugh, learn, and leave with practical tools they can benefit from right away. Her specialty as a speaker is delivering simple how-to’s with plenty of happy and hopeful energy. She has been entertaining and uplifting audiences for over 30 years. In addition to her skills as a professional speaker, she is also a yoga teacher, stress relief strategist, and Certified Laughter Leader. Kim calls upon many years of theatrical training and performing to energize her presentations with extra zing. Her passion is bringing joy to life.